Why Choose Carl B. Grant, P.A.?
Experience – In his 35 plus years of experience, The Law Firm of Carl B. Grant, P. A., has tried, mediated, settled and resolved serious civil cases ranging from wrongful death to automobile accidents. Attorney Grant has also handled criminal cases ranging from capital murder to DUI.
Passion – The Law Firm of Carl B. Grant passionately cares about the outcome of each client’s case and zealously fights to achieve the best results for them.
Respect – Attorney Carl B. Grant is a true professional and he treats all of his clients with the utmost respect. He is prompt, diligent, and attentive to his client’s needs with the goal of providing them the best legal services possible.
We Protect Your Rights – We often see that a citizen’s rights have not been protected simply because they chose the wrong attorney for the job. Make the right choice. Choose The Law Firm of Carl B. Grant, P.A.
Career Litigation Highlights of Carl B. Grant, Trial Lawyer
- Capital Murder with Prosecutor Seeking Death Sentence, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty on All Charges
- Two Murder trials, Two Different Counties, Two Not Guilty Jury Verdicts in 21 days
- Three Different Murder Trials with Three Different Eye Witnesses, All Three Jury Verdicts- Not Guilty
- Two Counts of Reckless Homicide, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
- Federal Drug Charges with Possible Life Sentence, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
- Numerous DUI 1st Jury Trials, Jury Verdicts-Not Guilty
- DUI 4th, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
- Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
- Pointing and Presenting Firearm, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
- US Army Courts-Martial- Jury Verdicts-Not Guilty
- Article 15 Hearing Before U.S. Army Two Star Commanding General- Helicopter Pilot Found Not Guilty
- Armed Robbery, Jury Verdict-Not Guilty
Significant Verdicts, Settlements and Honors:
- Medical Malpractice, Settlement Offer- 0, Jury Verdict-$1.1 Million Dollars
- Child death as pedestrian at school bus stop, settlement offer- $5,000, Jury Verdict-$910.000
- Auto Accident Case where the Trooper’s report and witness said accident was plaintiff’s fault, plaintiff’s own insurance company accepted liability and already paid the defendant before Grant filed suit for the plaintiff- offer- 0, Jury Verdict-$25,000 including punitive damages resulting in defendant’s insurance carrier paying Grant’s client the policy limits.
- Multiple wrongful death and personal injury settlements totaling millions of dollars including large truck accidents, automobile accidents, medical malpractice, jail negligence, police excessive force, false arrest and imprisonment, products liability, slip and fall and worker’s compensation.
- Speaker in 2019 at Annual SC Association for Justice (Trial Lawyers) Convention at Hilton Head Island, SC. -“How to Tell the Story to the Jury”
- Super Lawyers Selectee for Personal Injury; 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America- Honorary Trial Lawyers Society
- Top Attorneys of North America
*No lawyer can guarantee future results based upon past performance. These facts are offered as information for your consideration in choosing your attorney. CBG
“I am proud to submit my 5 star review of The Law Firm of Carl B. Grant, P.A. I lost my 7 year old son after a car accident leading to medical malpractice claims that caused his death. No amount of money could replace the loss of my dear child, Kevontae. Attorney Grant was able to obtain a total settlement of $1,240,00.00 without going to trial. Attorney Grant and his staff handled all claims and the lawsuit as true professionals with compassion, superior knowledge of the law, and honesty. In my opinion, he is the best lawyer on the planet! I gave him 5 stars, but he deserves 10+. If you want a lawyer who is smart, highly skilled, honest, dedicated and loyal, I strongly recommend that you hire Attorney Carl B. Grant today.”
Laquisha Miller and children